HVAC Employment Opportunities
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 - $130,000.00 per year (uncapped potential)
To present the company to potential customers in a manner that leaves a favorable impression thereby obtaining sales for the company that are competitive and profitable.
- Keep appointments with customers as scheduled.
- Discuss comfort concerns with customers to offer the best comfort system options.
- Ask customers for permission to stake a job site sign when the job is sold.
- Inform customers of all special promotions, the benefits of high efficiency equipment and optional equipment and products.
- Offer financing on all proposals.
- Present a proposal at the time of the first call, if possible, always present the proposal in person, never mail or fax this to the customer.
- Greet and assist all walk-in customers, establish an appointment to view their home and present proposal.
- Give sales presentations, as outlined in the company selling process, use company presentation book.
- Return to completed jobs for quality checks, ask for referrals and hang door hangers, pick up yard sign.
- Turn in all required paperwork to the Sales Coordinator within 24 hours of the customer signing the contract. This includes a picture of the job and all necessary notes, drawings etc., to adequately communicate the job to the operations department.
- Be available to answer questions that may arise.
- Other duties as assigned.
Apprentice Service Technician
- Prior HVAC experience is welcomed but not required
- Outgoing personality that blends well with a fast-paced, goal-driven environment
- Excellent organization, planning, and follow-through abilities
- Strong customer service skills (active listening, relationship building, etc.)
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- Able to pass a criminal background check and drug screen
Duties, Roles and Responsibilities
- Learn from our experienced HVAC Service Technicians all the skills needed to become a successful professional in the industry
- Learn product features and benefits
- Perform routine inspections of HVAC systems
- Keep accurate record of time spent working, description of work performed, and materials used
- Complete all required paperwork in a timely and accurate manner
- Keep the customer informed and provide excellent customer service
- Follow proper procedures for obtaining purchase orders, material recycling, etc.
- Maintain the required equipment and inventory in the truck for maximum efficiency.
- Meet all qualifications for Service Technicians 1 and 2.
- Layout and install refrigeration piping.
- Layout and install low voltage wiring.
- Read and interpret wiring diagrams and blueprints.
- Perform routine preventative maintenance on residential and light commercial equipment without supervision, including completion of Checklist in full.
- Diagnose most system problems, recommend repairs and perform repairs.
- Begin troubleshooting equipment and make repair and replace decisions.
- Meet all qualifications for, and have all tools required for Comfort Specialist 3.
- Acquire low voltage license within 2 years of employment as Service Tech 3.
- Acquire ACE certification through ACCA/RSES within one year of employment as Service Tech 3.
- Demonstrate willingness to accept responsibility and leadership roles.
- Train, instruct and over see Service Technicians 1 and 2.
- Understand and communicate benefits of preventative maintenance.
- Basic customer service skills and have ability to communicate clearly, idea's and explanations of problems to customers and coworkers.
Duties, Roles and Responsibilities
- Provide hand and power tools as listed for Comfort Specialist 3.
- Rotate on-call status for emergency service.
- Beginning knowledge of HVAC building code compliance.
- Other duties assigned.
- Converse with building and homeowners, general contractors, referring questions and/or problems to supervisor.
- Maintain professional appearance and attitude at all times.
- Complete all warranty paperwork and service related forms properly
Benefits We Offer:
- Competitive Pay and Commissions
- Medical Insurance
- Tool Purchase Program
- Training and Continued Education
- Simple IRA