Your New Orleans Authorized American Standard Products Dealer
Ultimate heating efficiency meets superior cozy comfort.
- Reduces temperature swings and may help lower your heating bills* with two-stage heating, running at an energy-saving 65 percent capacity more than 80 percent of the time
- Converts up to 97 percent of the fuel you pay for into heat for your home
- Saves on energy usage while reducing greenhouse gas emissions* by significantly surpassing government efficiency standards
- Many models meet efficiency requirements for a federal energy tax credit when installed as part of a complete system**
- Runs quietly and evenly distributes warm air to every room with its variable-speed fan motor
- In the summer, Comfort-R™ helps keep your home cooler by reducing indoor humidity
- Its heavy steel insulated cabinet is durable, quiet and holds more heat in the furnace to better warm your home
*Potential energy savings may vary depending on your lifestyle, system settings, equipment maintenance, local climate, home construction and installation of equipment and duct system. **Subject to IRS regulations. Consumers should consult a tax professional for advice on tax preparation.